The Crew Talks Art The Crew Talks Art

Oh yes

This is one of my most favourite flashes ever, I love it. If I had to give some constructive criticism, it'd be that there's a tiny bit too much dawdling before he
starts drawing, but I mean, I'm really digging for faults here.

Great work!

Big Ass Bear Big Ass Bear

You always make me laugh.

I love how you know it's just gonna degrade into something ridiculously crude, but you still don't expect it.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

I really do love this.

I could watch it every day, even when the humour gets old, the characters are still great to watch and I just love the overall style. Great work!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Good Lord.

That was so different to the others, truly epic, and the ending just cracked me up. Great animation too, I loved the scene where he got put in jail, it looked great. Well done!

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

I want a pair.

I wasn't sure whether to watch seeing as I couldn't remember if I liked your stuff or not, but luckily I do haha. This would be a great series if you ever found the time, love your stuff, keep it comin'!

P.S. I really can't remember what he's called, but why is the one in the chaps bald and shiny downstairs like a child's action figure? Though to be honest he looks like he loves himself so it makes sense that he shaves it all away, 'for the ladies' I assume.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Talky's good.

I liked the dialogue, it was funny and intelligent and gave a good overall picture of today's boring douchebag culture :) As usual, the flash was of a high quality, hey, I'd watch this on tv for sure. Well done again.